Author Topic: Game crashed when entering and leaving where the smugglers are  (Read 1629 times)

Sandwich Dan

• Noob
    • View Profile
Okay so I encountered some dude named Milton we exchanged dialogue I ripped him a new one and headed north. I eventually entered a place where these invisible scorpion monsters poisoned and attacked me so I loaded my last auto save cause they killed me, went stealth this time and took a right. I entered in this new area stealth to see a Lurker smuggler and a Lurker. I forgot to reload my gun from Milton and I keep on forgetting that reloading in stealth doesn't break stealth so I quickly came back in the way I entered and reloaded my gun and went back in. The moment I was loading back to the smugglers my game crashed. I loaded my previous auto save and it loaded in but I went straight back to the smuggler area and now that load is corrupt too. I don't have any anti virus software running or nothing like that but now I just gotta go to my last quick save which was like 3 hours ago ;(. I went into my Underrail files and this is the transition error I got.

Game Version: 1.0.3.20
Error: System.Exception: Failed to load locale 'LUX-B5 - Caves'. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at fl.fo()
   at w.bj(Boolean A_0)
   at vp.bj(Boolean A_0)
   at b5a.bj(Boolean A_0)
   at w2.mc(axk A_0, Boolean A_1)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at cqv.LogAndThrow[T](Exception innerException, LogSeverity severity, String message, Object[] messageArgs)
   at w2.mc(axk A_0, Boolean A_1)
   at czv.amb(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1)
   at dl6.bq(drc A_0)
   at a8c.e(drc A_0)
   at bjp.a(drc A_0)
   at bjp.b(drc A_0)
   at bjp.zs(drc A_0)
   at a8c.g(drc A_0)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashed when entering and leaving where the smugglers are
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 09:54:06 am »
Can you share the save that causes this transition error with me (Dropbox or similar)? Cheers.

Sandwich Dan

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 12:53:21 pm »
It was an autosave and I just backtracked my character so really no going back to the files to find it ;p, but I can make my way back to the area, save, then do the game crash and show you then

EDIT: I went back crashed the game and got the save now, I cant find your email address though
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:47:25 pm by Sandwich Dan »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:35:45 am »
It's admin@underrail.com

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 09:23:03 am »
Fixed for the next update.

MaDCaTZA

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 10:47:13 pm »
Styg, when exactly is this new update landing? The game is still on version 1.0.3.20.
This bug is tripping up a lot of players and can result in their saves becoming corrupted.
Surely releasing a fix in the meantime while your team work on your DLCs will at least keep more from being screwed by this and gain back some customer trust.

MaDCaTZA

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile