Author Topic: Pacify Psycho  (Read 1562 times)

posfan12

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Pacify Psycho
« on: April 08, 2016, 02:59:54 am »
This quest is too ambiguous. The instructions say to "incapacitate" it. But that is easy to do right away with a stun grenade or melee weapon. What is not mentioned is that you IN ADDITION have to damage it a certain amount until its health reaches a certain level and it becomes dormant. This is not obvious, since no other critters in the game behave in this way.

Also, the Neural Pacifier is frustrating because you can not right click on it to use it, like a battery or food or lockpick. You cannot equip it either. Again, you have one object that behaves like no other in the entire game. There is no way to logically infer based on past experience how to handle this situation. I had to resort to looking it up in the wiki, which pisses me off.

>:(

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Pacify Psycho
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 11:37:04 am »
I had the same problem with Psycho. First I used flashbangs one after another and they did no effect! Yes, Psycho was stunned, but I was not able to use Neural Pacifier on it. Than I used traps + flashbangs with no effect. Traps + flashbangs + shots - no positive effect too. And only after I made two shots and run away and than damaged it with explosive barrels it worked.