Author Topic: Require Double-click to move  (Read 1452 times)

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Require Double-click to move
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:00:14 pm »
Sometimes an enemy's hitbox is fairly small and I accidentally click on the ground near them, causing my character to waste points and set myself up to be hit- this is very inconvenient.

As with any suggestion like this, a toggle-able option in the options menu under gameplay is always the preferred way (in case some people still want to move with a single-click.

It's just that it can mess things up by causing actions that I, as the player, did not intentionally choose to do.

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Require Double-click to move
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 02:05:07 pm »
I second this suggestion. Many times have I ended up walking towards an opponent because its hitbox was small or their stun animation shifts their hitbox one pixel away from my cursor.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 03:53:13 pm »
Rather than require, make it a togglable option through the options.

I understand your frustation and it has happened to me a few times in the past as well. But I think it would become more of a pain in the ass to have to keep on double clicking to walk.

Of course if it's only in combat it's more bearable but since not everyone would like this, making it togglable would please everyone.

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 06:58:31 pm »
Rather than require, make it a togglable option through the options.

I understand your frustation and it has happened to me a few times in the past as well. But I think it would become more of a pain in the ass to have to keep on double clicking to walk.

Of course if it's only in combat it's more bearable but since not everyone would like this, making it togglable would please everyone.

Yep! As I originally suggested to make this a toggle-able action I quite agree with you. :D