Author Topic: Feedback Alpha 0.1.11.1  (Read 1269 times)

Emperor_Atlantis

• Noob
  • Underwater
    • View Profile
Feedback Alpha 0.1.11.1
« on: May 28, 2014, 04:51:09 pm »
Hello guys

This is my first post on this forum and I figured I better start strong with some feedback.

First of all before I played Underrail I had given up hope that there would ever be a game where gameplay and old gamer values would count. Now I know there are still people in this world who know how to make Good games, thanks.

I got 4 suggestions:
1) Being able to 'scroll' In the crafting preview of a item. I am not sure if this is intentional or not, but when you want to craft an item with a lot of stats compressed in it sometimes you dont see all the values the item would give. This is mostly true for advanced armours.

2) Nerf Psi. Since I bought this game a few weeks ago I got a few completed level 20 builds. My first and foremost character uses Psi with a heavy emphasis on Will (15points). I been roffelstomping everyone I encounter. I think I might not be ready to challenge the foundry yet but I am certainly close.

3) Less wealth. I earn way too much money in every build I take. If its either quest money or loot money, I still accumulate way too much money. Even if I spend EVERYTHING on armour parts in good quality, health and psi boosters, etc I still got too much. Please let me earn LESS money to increase the difficulty.

4) Add hard difficulty. Normal mode is too easy for me :(

I hope you can do something useful with my feedback and before I forget:
Brothers and Sisters of the Free Drones!
Let us all fight against the Protectorate scum! Death to the United Stations!
I am proud to have played this game in late alpha, and hundreds of hours in Beta. Hundreds more at Release. And probably hundreds more for years to come.

I am a Techincal Engineer (Elektrical Installations). Hobbies: TabletopRPG, Medieval History, Cooking, Geopolitics, Esoteric topics.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback Alpha 0.1.11.1
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 06:49:27 pm »
Psi took a few buffs recently that people had said would make it too powerful. The reason these changes were implemented were to see where PSI would stand at this point and then tweek it as needed.

As for the money... Well I imagine there is a lot. Personally I'd prefer less money floating around and just being able to sell everything.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback Alpha 0.1.11.1
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 10:58:11 pm »
I agree on the money part, later in the game (I'm lvl 15) I can sell a single gun worth right above 10k and trade for everything I need and then some. The annoying part is that I have like 10 more of those guns just lying in my inventory and I can't balance the trade window because it's too valuable.