Author Topic: Rathound King Kidnapping  (Read 4147 times)

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Rathound King Kidnapping
« on: May 18, 2014, 01:06:20 am »
Is anyone aware of how to kidnap the woman for the crown prince of of vermin? I tried to stun her, net her and stuff her in a dog crate, but apparently that isn't a viable option :P.

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Rathound King Kidnapping
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 12:03:49 pm »
Bring her down to low hp and stun her. Combat should end, she will be still stunned, and you will be able to initiate dialog, where kidnap option appears.
However, game won't allow you to kidnap her if enemies are nearby, and whole camp will be hostile to you if you attack her.  After wiping whole camp I could finally kidnap her, but something tells me it's not the only option :-\

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 03:03:24 pm »
Well I closed the door behind me before attacking her and the camp didn't turn hostile. I stunned her ,but never thought of bringing her health down though. Bleh. I'll keep this mind for another playthrough.

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 07:28:39 pm »
I tried closing the door first, but it didn't help.
Is there an option to attack her through dialog? I didn't see any and attacked her the old fashioned way.

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 08:34:55 pm »
It turns out you're right. Went to an old save and tested it, the town will always be hostile after you attack her. I guess I imagined it.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 06:33:48 am »
Currently, in order to kidnap her without committing mass murder you'd have to have persuade. We've discussed implementing another way to lure her out of the camp and we probably go ahead with that when time allows.

danielzaiser91

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 06:08:59 am »
Currently, in order to kidnap her without committing mass murder you'd have to have persuade. We've discussed implementing another way to lure her out of the camp and we probably go ahead with that when time allows.

I know this thread is over a year old, but this is still a hot topic to me, so i have persuation on level 100, but there is no option to persuade her into leaving town so i can kidnap her?

Is this only on beta release versions or what am i missing?

EDIT: I just finished the Burrower Quest, after that i was able to persuade her.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:48:40 am by danielzaiser91 »

Wildan

• Scavenger
  • Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 03:26:52 am »
Alternatively you can just knock her out (both stun and incapacitation work) and it will automatically lead to kidnapping.