Author Topic: UI improvment  (Read 1482 times)

lagi

• Noob
    • View Profile
UI improvment
« on: April 28, 2014, 03:54:43 pm »
a) In the character creation sheet/window (and when level up) it would be handy to allocate +5 point with [SHIFT]+ mouse click
(when you creating hero you have to  click 135 times and 40 click when level => 27 click's & 8 click's)

b) could you make transparent (or just hide) walls (south and east walls) that hindered vision when hero stay in rooms? now they are semi transparent for characters when you press tab/z.

c) could you add shortcut button to [take all] when hero open some container [A key?].

d) could you add shortcut button to swap weapons in hands [X key?]

Mac Orion

• Developer
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: UI improvment
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 07:31:05 pm »
a) there is some talk about that, maybe, we need to discuss about that further (you can hold the button instead to click it 100time)
b)for some rooms in the foundry we made that already. Because of the way the engine handles transparency, it would look ugly (we tried that already), and reworking everything would take to much time that could be spend on new content.
c)this is already implemented (if not please provide a screenshot so we know exactly what you mean)
d)that is a possibility(maybe there is already a key, i would need to ask styg when i will be back at the office)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:38:59 pm »
c+d) I'll add more shortcuts in the future, when I get to do some UI tweaking and polishing

lagi

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 11:00:17 pm »
a) TY, holding mouse buttom works well.
suggestion: Maybe assign max allowed ATM points with just one [Shift] + M-click/ or create 3rd button with such function ("++ "double plus?) next to +, -

c) indeed, there is graphic button in the container pop-up window, but there is no keyboard shortcut for it
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:12:59 pm by lagi »

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 11:07:00 pm »
I thought 'A' was the shortcut for take-all? Though there's no sound when doing it so it might seem like it just closed the window. It would be nice if there was a sound effect playing when pressing A.