Author Topic: Abram  (Read 3635 times)

intensity

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Abram
« on: January 21, 2014, 10:32:16 pm »
Hey Everyone,

During my first playthrough I did all of Abram's quests with ease, but now he is not giving me the 2nd quest and I'm wondering why. I'm sure I gave him the right info and it's been a long time and still I don't get it. Anyone had a similar issue?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Abram
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 09:57:32 pm »
Telling him that there are no dogs and that you can go back in is the critical part.

However, if you already completed the cybernetic spawn thing and you're waiting for the Maura quest - if I recall correctly about an hour or so needs to pass and there are only certain NPCs that will give you the message to meet with Abram. I know there's one at the entrance to Junkyard.

intensity

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 01:01:27 am »
I dunno what to say, I will pay more attention next time but I'm pretty sure I didn't mess up.

Eliasfrost

• Tchortist
  • If fate frowns, we all perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 10:07:32 pm »
I think these kind of quests are the most interesting because it makes you think about how you go about them. I don't see it as "screwing up" or doing the quest "right", it's more about what you did and the reactions to your choice. It's the decisions that you have to live with that shape character. There are no right or wrong way, only what you believe is the right choice for you. Just like in real life. I would love to see more of these in the future.

The reason why I love that quest in particular is that the game I'm working on is from the grounds up built around choices like this. And that I really love the concept of not knowing if the choice you make really is that significany or not.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:09:07 pm by Eliasfrost »

Kadze

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 11:01:02 am »
Killing abram will start some quests after? well i took the borower hid it in barrel and killed him. Nothing happend =(

And why can't i tell about him info i got from longliving guy in depot a? or rport about his death?