Personally, I think this is common sense, but since some companies have gone bananas in recent past and took down let's play and similar videos of their games people are understandably more careful nowadays and actually ask permission for this sort of stuff.
So, here is what you may and may not do when creating your videos:
- You may create "let's play" and similar entertainment videos containing footage of Underrail gameplay
- You may stream your play-throughs of Underrail
- You may monetize your videos and streams containing footage of Underrail; Stygian Software will not request any royalties from the profit you make in this way
- You may NOT claim authorship over any part of the game or falsely assign authorship to another company
- You are encouraged to post links to Underrail website, forums and digital distribution store pages in your videos, but are not required to do so
- You may use Underrail and Stygian Software logos to enhance your videos/streams of Underrail gameplay or to link to such videos/streams
I think I covered everything here. Let me know if I missed something.