Author Topic: Abram's Quest-Garren problem  (Read 2858 times)

AlessandroHisa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Abram's Quest-Garren problem
« on: October 01, 2013, 03:19:30 pm »
I decided to tell Garren everything. I stashed the bug away before talking to him (since if i got it on me Abram would know i betrayed him and disappear). Garren tells me to go back to Abram and report that i failed my mission or something like that and to aquire more informations about him and his motives. But i can't talk to Abram anymore, he just tells me that he won't speak to me until i've done what he asked

AlessandroHisa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Abram's Quest-Garren problem
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:28:16 am »
Loaded an early save and tried again...Nothing. Garren tells me to go back to him and gather information telling that i wasn't able to complete the mission. But Abram just refuses to talk with me "Until you've completed your mission".

AlessandroHisa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 01:42:25 am »
Hmm.. I don't think there's a bug here. Getting information from Abram just isn't easy as easy task as Garren expected.

Abram seems to be a pro who doesn't get caught easily. If you reveal Abram's plans too early, you won't get any info out of him. If too late, Garren will just execute you as a spy. Not sure if you could rat him to Garren later on (just before the prison break).

Let us know if you find out something that works in favor of the Protectorate.

I'll try, but it seems that this mission can just be performed by a stealth centered pg. There's no other way to plant the modified borrower and with the current pg even if i've some grades in sneaking i'm always caught while trying to free the "bug" in the ducts.

And the problem isn't that is hard to take info from him...i don't even have the option to tell him i failed the mission (as garren told me to say)...So i really dunno

AlessandroHisa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 12:38:05 pm »
Anyone managed to do it somehow?I'd like to know if it's meant to be this way, it's a bug or it's just not implemented yet :)