Author Topic: Package delivery mission and the burrow lair  (Read 4710 times)

jimy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Package delivery mission and the burrow lair
« on: August 29, 2012, 05:34:29 pm »
I really enjoyed the game so far and now after I finished the main story I want to try everything out befor I finish the game in a big massacre. >:D
But I have a few problem:

Package Delivery:
I forgot to take the package befor I went to the warhouse and killed the bandits because I thought they want to steal it. Then I head back and took the package to that building south of the compound entrance and there was nothing. I tried it several times, dropped and picked the item up and even walked back to check if it is supposed to be so and then Jack tells me that I should have given the package to the bandits and I failed or that they killed his man ect. but again... nothing.
I'm not sure what to do now.

Burrow lair:

After I got the key and killed the bandits I decided not to investigate the burrow and told myself I can do this later. Now I'm back with my steel armour and an assault rifle but I just can't open the gate. I got the keys and I click at the keypad but nothing happen.

maheusz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Package delivery mission and the burrow lair
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:40:00 pm »
Burrow: keycard is in posession of NPC Gorsky at the SGS base. I think if you have high enough persuasion you can get it from him... to enter the last area in demo.

neonesis

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 06:50:21 pm »
Burrow: keycard is in posession of NPC Gorsky at the SGS base. I think if you have high enough persuasion you can get it from him... to enter the last area in demo.
And also the deadlies one (not counting the friendly areas, such as SGS) ;>

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:05:13 pm »
Once you get the delivery quest, you only need to go meet Jack in that warehouse near GMS. It doesn't matter if you brought the package or not, you were just a decoy.

When you talk to him he should give you some credits and you should receive XP for the quest. Next time you come to that area Jack has already left as he said he would.

You did the quest right, you just probably misread what Jack told you afterwards. :)

jimy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 07:34:02 pm »
Oh, I found out why I couldn't finish the mission.
I went into the wrong warehouse.

The one where Jack is didn't looked like a warehouse and it was in the west so I always went into the house with those 2 shelfes. :D