Author Topic: Rules and Permissions for LP'ers  (Read 1559 times)

ProgrammerHero

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
    • programmerhero.com
Rules and Permissions for LP'ers
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:19:51 pm »
I am wondering what the rules and permissions are from Stygian software about LP'ing the game on Youtube.  I just found the game and immediately fell in love with it.  I would love to upload videos and share my content (I am a beginner youtuber) but I would like to make sure I have permission before I do anything.

I am currently not a Youtube partner or part of a network and thus have no ability to monetize my videos (if that's relevant to the question).

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Rules and Permissions for LP'ers
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:45:53 pm »
I am wondering what the rules and permissions are from Stygian software about LP'ing the game on Youtube.  I just found the game and immediately fell in love with it.  I would love to upload videos and share my content (I am a beginner youtuber) but I would like to make sure I have permission before I do anything.

I am currently not a Youtube partner or part of a network and thus have no ability to monetize my videos (if that's relevant to the question).

There are no restriction. There's also a sub-forum here where you can link to your videos for others to check out.

Have fun with it. ;)

ProgrammerHero

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
    • programmerhero.com
Re: Rules and Permissions for LP'ers
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 03:21:36 pm »
Thank you, you are awesome.