Author Topic: Bugs report  (Read 3414 times)

Niirok

Bugs report
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:10:08 pm »
1- When you use autosave ( F5) negatives effects disappear (icon AND effect)

2- Still with autosave : when autosaving "scripts" (like automatics doors in the 9th floor in GMS ) stop, so i'm stuck between theses doors and i can't go out ... (i can't screen it but this is really fun hahahaha ....)

3- Leather armor (made with tough leather) has no picture in the inventory

4- When you finish  2 tasks given by big bret and Gorsky "Notes" is no more updated (even if you speak to them ) so you don't no what to do

It's all for me .

Koschey

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs report
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:35:13 pm »
ad 2) Yes, I can confirm that. The problem also occurs, if one uses a normal save. Happened to me the first time I went to enter the caves and saved before trying to get to the three lockers between the two security gates. Totally forgot to mention it because I avoided saving in such instances afterwards.

ad 4) If you have both tasks completed, you are supposed to check back with Hadrian Tanner (on the SGS commons level), though he doesn't have further missions for you. Basically, apart from the burrower caves behind the vault gate, you completed the demo.
Or do you mean the Notes also don't update anymore for other quests?

Niirok

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »
about 4 ) : it's not really a "bug" but when you finish both task the quest logger ("Notes") is totally green so you don''t know what to do and this is a bit disappointing.Maybe a little " try to get into the cave " should be add (because the old jonas give you another task so this point of the game story is "annoying", you talk to everybody to have something to do and stuff )

maheusz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 05:28:55 am »
ad 3 - happened to me also. Haven't got screenshot, but I noticed it because after sorting the armors there was "empty" slot. Except it wasn't empty. Got this armor after one large fight... probably from raiders at the Omega station (or it's remnants anyway).

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:17 am »
1- When you use autosave ( F5) negatives effects disappear (icon AND effect)

Could you give an example? I haven't had any luck reproducing this so far.

Niirok

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 07:37:47 pm »
- go to the cave  with burrower
- get poisonned
- go out of the cave (go back to GMS compound)
- autosave
-then see your stats something is wrong with them (hp and effect)

this is how i made it happend