Author Topic: Info seeking for Wiki.....  (Read 13183 times)

16bitAindo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Info seeking for Wiki.....
« on: May 30, 2013, 02:42:06 pm »
I'm working on the Wiki at the moment but there are little bits and pieces of information I am missing to complete some my entries. Figured I would ask here in the hope someone else has the information I need.

I need to find out the types of poisons available from the 'Extract Humour' Blueprint. Only one I have so far is Burrower poison. Anyone else know of some poisons?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:31:33 pm by 16bitAindo »

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Info seeking for Wiki.....
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 11:11:07 pm »
Are there even any other poisons?
I've never seen any item affected by or related to a non-burrower-poison.

I've mostly seen that perk as useful for getting ingredients for drugs.
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

16bitAindo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 08:06:07 am »
Hey epeli, I was working on Hand Grenades and became a little stick when trying to show how to craft it's variations. The 'item info box' is great for the description but 'Blueprint info box' isn't really applicable as there are no actual blueprints for the variations. I was wondering if you knew how I could make something simple like way the recipe is shown in the crafting screen? I just need something like this.....

16bitAindo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:53 pm »
That looks great. Keeps things simple if nothing else :). Thanks for filling it out as well. I'll try and fill out the descriptions for each grenade when I get the chance.