Author Topic: A List of Suggestions...  (Read 2646 times)

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
A List of Suggestions...
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:38:14 am »
I had a bunch of things compiled on a list and I'm not sure if I should make individual topics or not, so here I go-

1 - Health/Psi Hypos should have a syringe left over after use.

2 - Using a bandage should not break stealth.

3 - Using a computer should not break stealth.

4 - Even though I seem to be able to use things on myself by selecting them and then using my portrait, the icon gives the impression that the portrait isn't a viable target. The icon should probably change to reflect the viability.

5 - Incapacitation should have a temporary resulting immunity in the same fashion as stun does.

I want to establish that I'm not demanding any of this, just suggesting, and if anyone disagrees I'm totally open to discuss this.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: A List of Suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 01:03:30 am »
I'm curious as to why you want incapacitation to cause immunity?

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 09:05:40 am »
I suppose it's the sentry bots essentially stunning you for 3-4 turns in a row (given enough sentry bots)?
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

bushwhacker2k

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 07:23:26 pm »
I suppose it's the sentry bots essentially stunning you for 3-4 turns in a row (given enough sentry bots)?

Yeah, I didn't encounter it elsewhere, it just occurred to me that you could very, very easily get stunlocked in certain situations. Certain character types would just get ganked if they accidentally had 2+ sentry bots stumble upon them.

I will say this: if you (the dev) wants to keep the game a little bit unforgiving in situations that are truly meant to be dangerous then I can just roll with it. The fact that each bot only had one flashbang made the situation a lot fairer than it would have otherwise been.