Announcements > Announcements

Public alpha demo

(1/3) > >>

Styg:
Public alpha demo (v0.1.4) is coming out next week, so sometime between 20. and 26. august. It will probably be made available through Desura.

neonesis:
Looking forward to it!

Also, any info on performance? I'm wondering specifically if my 1.65 GHz APU in HP Netbook is capable of running UnderRail with at least 25+ frames per second.

Styg:

--- Quote from: neonesis on August 17, 2012, 01:25:46 pm ---Looking forward to it!

Also, any info on performance? I'm wondering specifically if my 1.65 GHz APU in HP Netbook is capable of running UnderRail with at least 25+ frames per second.

--- End quote ---

I can't say anything for certain as I still haven't tested it on that many configurations, but I think it should run fine on that (especially since you'll probably be running it on lower res since it's a netbook). It's fairly light on GFX, so as long as you have decent CPU (which you do) and GFX card that supports 2.0 shader model it should run fine.

neonesis:
Well, it's not your usual netbook, it has quite powerful GPU, RAM, and full resolution (1366x768, but I use external monitor with 1280x1024), but CPU is its real bottleneck. Anyway, we'll see, I'm going to buy UR regardless of performance on this particular machine.

Moogle:
Can't wait to test Under Rail out and have some fun killing some random pixels. How many hours of game play is in the alpha? 1 to 2 hours worth?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version