Author Topic: [1.0.3.20] classic mode - no xp for killing  (Read 1254 times)

Benjibibi

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[1.0.3.20] classic mode - no xp for killing
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:26:29 pm »
Hi,

In classic mode Pulverizer gave me no xp.

When something dies from the flame on the ground from you cocktail molotov, you don't get xp for it. (but you get xp if direct damage kills or burning status effect kills)

Same for the gas of gas grenade, this one is a bigger problem because if you throw it out of aggro distance or sight, they just stand in the gas and die.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:39:42 pm by Benjibibi »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0.3.20] classic mode - no xp for killing
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:55:48 am »
Could it be that you're too high level for the NPCs you've killed? What level were you when you killed the Pulverizer?

Benjibibi

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 10:41:16 pm »
Sorry, i missed your answer.
I reloaded my save, and could not reproduce the bug. :/ (i got xp every time, killing him with different means)

I think the problem with gas grenade and molotov lingering flames is more important and reproductible. It's like the game doesn't know this gas "belong" to you, so out of aggro range, enemies just die standing in the gas, and you get no xp for it. not link to my level.

PS: Can't wait for the DLC, i'm playing other solo RPG in the meantime and it makes me realize how good the balancing of your game is compare to many other, so many viable build even on DOMINATING, but still challenging experience, really great job ! :)

Twiglard

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:08:43 am »
It happens to me too sometimes. Mostly with thrown incendiaries. Sometimes they give the XP sometimes they don't.