Author Topic: Different type of Execute?  (Read 1021 times)

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Different type of Execute?
« on: February 26, 2018, 01:53:00 pm »
The current Execute does not feel good to me, it's a pistol "Snipe" feat that you're supposed to use in addition to Aimed Shot, but it's just not that strong after the nerfs if you use firearm pistols, I feel it's only used for making meme screenshots,  of very lucky shots doing high damage to one target... requiring luck to crit, a stun/incap that goes on cooldown, having to wait 5 turns for the ability to reload...

Thinking about what if its requirements were just to be at melee range and have accuracy to target of 90-95% (synergize with laser pointer / neo luger frame / good lighting) and the cooldown was just 2-3 turns, you'd finally have something like Snipe that was reliable and could be used a lot more often in a fight with the right build, stuns would still work the same way as they'd help you get 95% accuracy.
This would be a mainstay rather than something that has 5 turn cooldown and also tied to the long cooldowns associated with stuns and incapacitations.

Yes I know it isn't as Execute-like anymore that way, but it would fix some things.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:54:32 pm by ciox »

MirddinEmris

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Different type of Execute?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 03:01:18 pm »
I'd make it something like this - make a shot at close range for 150% damage with cooldown of 2-3 turns, if target is stunned or incapacitated you get additional 100% damage.