Author Topic: Crash to desktop attacking Eddy and Scrappers with Eels and SGS  (Read 1514 times)

Sykar

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Crash to desktop attacking Eddy and Scrappers with Eels and SGS
« on: December 12, 2017, 09:56:48 pm »
I got two crashes today when finalizing the quest to attack the Scrappers with the Eels and with the support with SGS. When choosing the dialogue to go with either Roman and the SGS to attack Eddy directly or go with Silas and attack the front, whenever I chose to attack Eddy with Roman and the SGS I got a crash almost immediately after the fade to black screen when it tries to build up the level. I can see my buddies attacking for a brief moment and I see one corpse going down, I think it is the gate guard but then immediately I crash to desktop.

Sykar

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Crash to desktop attacking Eddy and Scrappers with Eels and SGS
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 10:20:50 pm »
First:
Game Version: 1.0.3.15
Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at lr.as(ar7 A_0, ar7 A_1, Dictionary`2 A_2)
   at cxs.b()
   at cxs.es(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at crh.g(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at gn.a(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at b45.a(dq3 A_0)
   at doy.df(dq3 A_0)
   at cc.df(dq3 A_0)
   at av9.a(dq3 A_0)
   at auq.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at dc7.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at bij.a(String[] A_0)

Second:
Game Version: 1.0.3.15
Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at lr.as(ar7 A_0, ar7 A_1, Dictionary`2 A_2)
   at cxs.b()
   at cxs.es(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at crh.g(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at gn.a(TimeSpan A_0, TimeSpan A_1)
   at b45.a(dq3 A_0)
   at doy.df(dq3 A_0)
   at cc.df(dq3 A_0)
   at av9.a(dq3 A_0)
   at auq.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at dc7.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at bij.a(String[] A_0)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:10:53 am »
I got two crashes today when finalizing the quest to attack the Scrappers with the Eels and with the support with SGS. When choosing the dialogue to go with either Roman and the SGS to attack Eddy directly or go with Silas and attack the front, whenever I chose to attack Eddy with Roman and the SGS I got a crash almost immediately after the fade to black screen when it tries to build up the level. I can see my buddies attacking for a brief moment and I see one corpse going down, I think it is the gate guard but then immediately I crash to desktop.

Can you provide the save just before the attack?

Sykar

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 09:58:54 am »

Can you provide the save just before the attack?

I am sorry but they are overwritten at this point.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 11:33:21 am »
I couldn't reproduce it in a clean new game, so I guess it has something to do with the state of that area when the attack hits.

If you or someone else get into this situation again, make sure to keep the save.