Author Topic: Crazy Veteran Feat ideas  (Read 1252 times)

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Crazy Veteran Feat ideas
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:59:31 pm »
I've looked a fair bit at the list of veteran feats and couldn't help feel there was a risk of the veteran feats feeling a little incremental and underwhelming for things you need 26 levels to get.
So have some nutty ideas to beat up that maybe go a bit too far but have that "impactful" rule breaking feel, without being hard to implement, who knows maybe some things like this already exist under wraps:

- Ultra Rapid Fire (your Rapid Fire ability works with any weapon in the game, dexterity 16, requires Rapid Fire)
- Precision Bender (your precision maxes out at 100%, not 95%, perception 16)
- Potent Bolts (your critical crossbow attacks apply two stacks of the status effect that would normally be inflicted, two stacks of Poison, two stacks of Bleeding Wounds from Serrated bolts of Kneecap Shot, two stacks of Corroded etc)
- Aimbot (cooldown for aimed shot reduced to 2 turns, cannot burst anymore, perception 16, requires Aimed Shot)
- Demented Gunsmith (assault rifles you craft have an additional 5 burst shots, mechanics 160, requires Gun Nut)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:59:07 pm by ciox »

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Veteran Feat ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:20:22 pm »
I'm really hoping Wildan's idea from http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2379.0 makes is into the game as a veteran feat.

Grants an ability which when activated automatically carries over up to 10 unused AP to the next turn.

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:57:31 pm »
I always thought that was a good fit for a normal mid-game feat.

WadeWebb

• Noob
    • View Profile
    • http://skywritingservice.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 11:30:50 am »
Thanks for the idea! It can be implemented into a reality! I'm glad you've contributed your thoughts on this matter!