Author Topic: Housing - Items lost when ordering new shelves  (Read 846 times)

ibanez

• Noob
    • View Profile
Housing - Items lost when ordering new shelves
« on: October 23, 2017, 06:05:24 pm »
Hey guys,
a set of recent trade runs made my toon rather wealthy, and in the ensuing house upgrading frenzy I replaced the standard shelve in the first floor hallway with a computer rack, not thinking much of it.
A good deal later I found out to my surprise that this sent all the items from the old standard shelve to nirvana. I tried switching back to the standard shelve, but to no avail. My items remain gone.
That would be mildly annoying if it weren't for the fact that I stored the metal figurine in that shelve, which I now need to progress with the story. Of course it took me so long to notice the loss that all my save files have the item missing now. I'm 170 hours into the game (slow explorer here) and hit a dead end with this. I hope you can help me and fix this bug for future versions. Version is 1.0.2.4
Thanks for your help and this awesome game!   

ibanez

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Housing - Items lost when ordering new shelves
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 07:07:07 pm »
Thanks for your speedy reply 8)
PM is out, I'll wait with my fingers crossed :)
And no need to feel bad. Seems I'm the first one to get considerably bothered by this bug.
Well the first to be bothered and report about it anyways.
Cheers

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Housing - Items lost when ordering new shelves
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 09:06:04 am »
Found and fixed the bug. All of the stored items were supposed to be transferred to the shelves in the northeastern part of the ground floor, but that wasn't happening. Players are advised to take all items from the containers (shelves, lockers, etc.) they'd like to replace/upgrade before doing so until we release the update.

@ibanez, check your PM.