Author Topic: Free Maura Doctor Dialogue  (Read 1714 times)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Free Maura Doctor Dialogue
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:36:04 pm »
Spoilers, in case you didn't realize.

If you accept Abrams quest to free Maura from the protectorate prison, you might come across the room with the doctor and the mutie corpses.  If you are seen by this doctor, he talks to you, and you need persuasion or intimidate checks to keep from fighting him.  I'm curious where the persuasion dialogue leads, but not enough to play a persuasion character that far, and I can't find anywhere online that talks about it.  Anybody talked to the doctor before?
*eurobeat intensifies*

Crowley

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Free Maura Doctor Dialogue
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:43:53 pm »
You can ask him a bit about the mutant corpses he's working on, but it doesn't provide any significant insight to the mutants. He also mistakes you for someone who's supposed to haul a corpse away from there, but you cannot actually do that, which is a bit disappointing. When I first came across this, I thought there would be an option to smuggle Maura out with the corpse, or as the corpse.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 05:30:54 am »
Aw, okay.  I thought it might have been one of those little hidden world background details.
*eurobeat intensifies*

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 08:03:55 am »
When I first came across this, I thought there would be an option to smuggle Maura out with the corpse, or as the corpse.

You know, that sounds like an interesting idea. Will write that down. Can't promise anything, but if and when I get the chance to touch up some of these early quests I might implement something like this.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 05:00:43 pm »
 :D
PhD that's Coooooooool!