Author Topic: Pickpocketing, Crafting, Evasion, Fishing and 100% game completion  (Read 2134 times)

IshootPsi

• Noob
    • View Profile
Pickpocketing, Crafting, Evasion, Fishing and 100% game completion
« on: September 25, 2017, 07:27:38 am »
1. What is the lowest number of Pickpocketing to steal an item from oddity npcs?
2. What is the lowest number of Pickpocketing to steal an item from npcs?
3. How good is Pickpocketing for Crafting?
3. How good is Evasion? Assuming there are 15 faceless units or 15 Protectorate units shoot at you or there is a sniper shoot at you. How many evasion points does it need to bring it down to 10% or a considerably low hit chance? How good is 100 evasion points compared to 200, 300 or 400 evasion points?
4. Fishing. The Southern fishing tour quest in my understanding, this quest is for who have low Dex and the reward of this quest fixes low Dex. Those fish that get away are difinitely rare fish. Why does fishing with fishing rod depend on Biology/Mechanic instead? If it is a spear fishing, Dex/Str/Throwing are definitely logical requirement to success. If you use traps for fishing, Trap skill should be a requirement. If it is a fishing ship, it will be different. How about we use Psi for fishing!? Weird...
5. Broken Motion Detector oddity. I assume I need at least 4 base perception to get 7 effective Perception to access hidden room to get this oddity. Is there another way to get this oddity excluding 4+ base perception?
6. Two-headed mutant oddity. I assume this is related to doctor npc in Protectorate embassy. I remembered there is a persuasion check or a intimation check. Is this check related to oddity. If it is related, how many points in persuasion/intimidation to unlock this oddity?

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Pickpocketing, Crafting, Evasion, Fishing and 100% game completion
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:54:39 pm »
1-2 Lowest effective pickpocketing to be useful is 50. If you are playing oddity mode and using pickpocketing as an alternative to lockpicking and/or hacking you'll probably want it to be around effective 100ish.

3. Not useful.

3. For evasion it should be max or nothing. You can take 0 damage from triggered mine if your evasion is high enough.

5. and 6. http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.msg13779#msg13779

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Pickpocketing, Crafting, Evasion, Fishing and 100% game completion
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 10:29:37 pm »
Just wanted to show OP the thread because the title 100% completion, and he could probably touch base w/ Tygrende later on  as well.