Author Topic: Bug or not?  (Read 1277 times)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Bug or not?
« on: September 24, 2017, 05:13:46 pm »
I can Persuade Old Jonas to tell me about Blaine, and Gorsky to give me access card to GMS compaund basement filled with burrowers with 0 Pesruasion (even don't need to talk to Quinton at SGS).

Not a bug but could be improved - Katherine still has her line "About Blaine guy" when I already found him, Sully in GMS talking about raider gang - and when I killed those that left near GMS ruins, I still can't tell him that raiders are gone, and it is safe here - would be nice to see a little more reativity.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:47:00 pm by Fenix »

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Bug or not?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 08:53:01 am »
You will pass Old Jonas' check without persuasion if you've returned his watch to him. Gorsky's check is a bug, though.

I've also now changed it so that you can no longer ask Katherine about Blaine if you've found him. As for Sully's reactivity, we'd like to do something more with that encounter in the future. Maybe even give the player a proper quest to clear the raiders. But, first things first... :)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:59:09 pm »
You will pass Old Jonas' check without persuasion if you've returned his watch to him.
I see, interesting.

I've also now changed it so that you can no longer ask Katherine about Blaine if you've found him.
Great, look at Fixer too, he has something like that about Scrapper boss.

As for Sully's reactivity, we'd like to do something more with that encounter in the future. Maybe even give the player a proper quest to clear the raiders. But, first things first... :)
Or maybe even explore GMS behind their backs? :)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 11:14:01 pm »
Well, I meant that thing behind the gates.
I think it is Omega station?

And I just want to tell "no comments" about your "no comment" comment.  :D

Sanger

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 12:04:24 am »
It doesn't really fall under the purview of bug fixing, I guess, but there is a fair bit of dialogue in the game that could stand to change depending on game events. Almost everyone in Junkyard will continue to tell you the same things about the Scrappers and Black Eels even after one faction has been wiped out, for example.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 04:28:58 pm »
Yeah. I'd like to touch up those dialogues a bit and inject some reactivity, extra flavor and skill checks where applicable, but that'll have to wait until after we're done with the expansion. *sigh*