Author Topic: General question about quest  (Read 1152 times)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
General question about quest
« on: September 09, 2017, 12:29:16 pm »
So, I made it to Core City Residentials on level with Oligarchs, there is a motel\hotel of sort.
I opened one door with key - I think it was Bogdan's key from JKK mission.
There are many doors, I can lockpick them all, but the point is - are there another quest doors which I can open like this?
I mean it is more enjoyable to open them like that, then to get ahead of myself.
I checked pokets of people there - found keys from rooms 3, 4, 5.
That was just an example.

In general - can I break something like that (I think not), or just get ahead of myself in quests, an how many places\opportunities like that in game?

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: General question about quest
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:23:44 pm »
Well, I am going to be broad and go with all lock or lock related stuff...

On top of my head I can count about 3~4...

First is, Milton's quest out of nowhere where he request you to get the key for his box. You can pick that thing.

Second, kind of - is Protectorate related mutagen canister quest from the rock-sealed off facility. Just bust that rock off with C4.

Third, You can always break into that place in core city to meet the person of interest for the secret organization. Technically you are not getting ahead of anything but you could.

Lastly, Wormhole.... You can pick that. No need for quest or anything. Just pure skills. Provided that you are also able kill the people who are guarding it.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:58:25 pm »
You mean underground passage? Because door to that on a "surface" isn't red as far as I remember.

Thanks!

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 06:55:33 pm »
You mean underground passage? Because door to that on a "surface" isn't red as far as I remember.

Thanks!

Yes. Underground passage to get to the warehouse A... or was it junkyard A? Something along those lines, with lockpick check of ~65.

Also, that lucky knife quest has pickable front door as well as backdoor you can always click without asking the guy.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.