Underrail > General

Do the ambush feat work with various utility attacks?

(1/1)

Bruno:
Hello again

The description says that ambush works with "a ranged weapon".

Okay that is fine, but what about ranged utility attacks:

-Special crossbow bolts?
-Throwing knives?
-Various grenades?

Would love to know, thank you.

Sanger:
It definitely works with special bolts, unsure about the other two. Grenade criticals don't appear to work like any other criticals in the game though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were unaffected by Ambush. Throwing knives, well, I don't think I've ever used them.

Bjorn:
As Sanger already wrote, it works with special bolts.
I just want to add, that it works very well indeed with special bolts, especially since the bonus damage from Elemental Bolts feat stacks with Critical Hits. I have a character basically built mainly around this.
Also, using the Ambush feat starts opening your eyes to the details of the lighting levels in the game.

Bruno:
Thank you both, good to know it works with special Xbow bolts. Guess I'll have to make a character and test damaging utilities.

Can anybody confirm if ambush affects chemical pistols? (It seems like it should, but the ammo is unconventional.)

hilf:

--- Quote from: Bruno on September 21, 2017, 01:18:33 pm ---Can anybody confirm if ambush affects chemical pistols? (It seems like it should, but the ammo is unconventional.)

--- End quote ---
It does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version