Author Topic: Weird skill reduction...possible Cheat Engine table remnant?  (Read 1620 times)

ufaforwork0

• Noob
    • View Profile
Weird skill reduction...possible Cheat Engine table remnant?
« on: August 22, 2017, 10:42:41 am »
Hi there, My name's Thierry สมัครufabet
I was using Reinhart's Cheat Engine table to mess around but ultimately did not use it. However, on my next playthrough something strange happened: several of my skills are lower than they were at character creation. Stealth and Persuasion for sure, the rest seem to be untouched. Even if I eat a Cave Hopper steak, Stealth remains unchanged. Wondering if perhaps this is a remnant of the Cheat Engine table. I closed and reloaded UR and Cheat Engine (I use speedhack to get through explored areas quickly) but the artifact remains, so perhaps it's something else. I also went Psi for this character, but I thought that only reduced Health. Feats are Fast Metabolism and Sprint.
ทางufabet
I'm going to reboot and try yet again (what a pain), and do some testing, but I wanted to start this thread in case I cannot figure it out.

EDIT: I figured it out. The issue is that I'm a moron. As a good friend of mine says, "ya can't fix stupid"

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Weird skill reduction...possible Cheat Engine table remnant?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:10:06 am »
The skill calculation of the underrail prevents most remnants. Every time you change your stat for example(there are other conditions that reset stats) your entire skill sets will be recalculated.

Unless you directly change the skill values(or stats influencing them) or skill calculation method(it happened once to me), it probably won't change?

Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.