Author Topic: Syphoner man?  (Read 11596 times)

snake2243

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Syphoner man?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 06:03:52 pm »
I think im just gonna put the gloves up on finding him really. I have no clues to if im getting closer or if i fucked anything up, if have to do XXX i just dont know, been trying to find this guy for over a year now. Maybe someone else can find him.

Cmdr. DuctTape

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Commander on deck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 09:42:37 am »
I think im just gonna put the gloves up on finding him really. I have no clues to if im getting closer or if i fucked anything up, if have to do XXX i just dont know, been trying to find this guy for over a year now. Maybe someone else can find him.

It's also a possiblity that the whole thing was a Red Herring all along, and we wasted our time by trying to find him. I hope that's not the case though....

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 07:55:32 pm »
The siphoner man is so psionically endowed that the mere thought of him will lead forum members on a wild goose chase. I'd say he's one of Underrail's many characters with ulterior motives, his being the facilitation of leading people to secrets.

Whether he exists or not, the chance of stumbling upon other cool hidden stuff whilst looking for him makes it all worthwhile I suppose!

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2017, 09:20:35 am »
Happy 6th of August! It's Siphoner Man's birthday!
Is it his 3rd one?

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2017, 02:59:07 pm »
I encountered the two headed mutant; I didn't know that was strange.

He was in depot A north, in the red circle, as I came in the direction of the blue arrow.  What was strange, I thought, was that I had cleared that map already and was just going back through on my way out.  I opened that door and bam, there he was, standing out in the middle by himself.
*eurobeat intensifies*