Underrail > General

Syphoner man?

(1/7) > >>

snake2243:
Just checking back on and asking if anyone has had any luck finding siphoner man in my last thread someone made a post claiming that they found them in a certain area but when I asked him about it they did not follow up no response whatsoever can't tell if I was getting memed on. So I have to ask has anyone found the legendary siphon or man because I for the life of me cannot find him. Somebody please help me. :

Altos:
To my knowledge, it's a joke / red herring. I'm pretty sure that guy was just messing with you earlier. ;)

Of course, there's no telling what easter eggs the devs might add in the upcoming expansion or any future updates. Maybe the siphoner man will reveal himself yet? ;D

(But seriously, as far as I know, there's nothing).

Tygrende:

--- Quote from: epeli on July 18, 2017, 03:47:07 pm ---- Utility Slot #6

--- End quote ---
But that's solved. Hell, you are the one who explained it.

--- Quote ---- Al Fabet's ultimate fate (he's not dead!)
--- End quote ---
How would you know that?

Cmdr. DuctTape:

--- Quote from: epeli on July 18, 2017, 03:47:07 pm ---Great mysteries of Underrail

in vague order of first appearance
- TLV
- (int) abuse
- Tanner
- Ezra
- Mysterious Disk
- Dude's thought(?) process
- Styg's doppelganger in Junkyard
- Siphoner Man
- pig_backpack_l.png
- Hollow Earth Incident
- lack of ladders near the institute
(1.0 release)
- Tanner's sunglasses
- Utility Slot #6
- Black Arrow
- Eidein's Passage (jk its unfinished)
- Siphoner Man
- Faceless Medallion
- Al Fabet's ultimate fate (he's not dead!)
- why they called it Expedition instead of Doom Sea of Doom
- Two-Headed Mutant

--- End quote ---

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't somebody post the picture of a 2 headed mutant a while ago?

EDIT: Yep, somebody did found it. Link to the topic: http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=3031.0

Tygrende:

--- Quote from: epeli on July 18, 2017, 04:35:22 pm ---A serb with a weird hat claimed so...

--- End quote ---
Sounds credible to me.

--- Quote from: Cpt.DuctTape on July 18, 2017, 05:09:29 pm ---Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't somebody post the picture of a 2 headed mutant a while ago?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but we still don't know the exact conditions that need to be met for him to appear. At least most of us don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version