Author Topic: Arke Keycards/keys?  (Read 1901 times)

keats92

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Arke Keycards/keys?
« on: July 17, 2017, 04:03:23 pm »
The only key/keycard i can find is the one that unlocks the entertainment room.

I have walked around for like 40 minutes i cant find any other key/keycard.

I assume that i need the Janitors keycard but how?

Can someone provide pictures or tell me in more detail than the wiki where the next one is cause im about to give up.

Please help
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:27:11 pm by keats92 »

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Arke Keycards/keys?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 05:22:20 pm »
Have you seen a hallway guarded by four plasma turrets? you have to go there, but there are a few ways to avoid being incinerated:

- With Hacking you can disable the turrets for some time.
- If you have a Omni-tool (and high Lockpicking skill) or a crowbar you can go to the entertainment room and open the ventilation shaft to circunvent the turrets and proceed to the next area
- If you are ranged (Best if you possess Guns skill) you can attack the turrets individually at a safe distance and pull back the same time to not get attacked until they are destroyed
- The last resort: Run through the turrets and get to the transition area, very dangerous but adrenaline and morphine can help a lot, better if your build includes high mobility and evasion.

keats92

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 08:50:38 pm »
Have you seen a hallway guarded by four plasma turrets? you have to go there, but there are a few ways to avoid being incinerated:

- With Hacking you can disable the turrets for some time.
- If you have a Omni-tool (and high Lockpicking skill) or a crowbar you can go to the entertainment room and open the ventilation shaft to circunvent the turrets and proceed to the next area
- If you are ranged (Best if you possess Guns skill) you can attack the turrets individually at a safe distance and pull back the same time to not get attacked until they are destroyed
- The last resort: Run through the turrets and get to the transition area, very dangerous but adrenaline and morphine can help a lot, better if your build includes high mobility and evasion.
Yes, i have killed the bots and im in the second area to the east, but i can't seem to find the keycard to the northeast room.

I guess that you need to get in to that room to progress, but i cant find the keycard.

keats92

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:36:23 am »
So i need the janitors closet keycard and i need to get it from a locker in a room to the northeast of the second area.

How do i get in to the room to the northeast to get the janitors key?

Someone please help

sin

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 05:44:01 am »
So i need the janitors closet keycard and i need to get it from a locker in a room to the northeast of the second area.

How do i get in to the room to the northeast to get the janitors key?

Someone please help
As far as I remember, once you acquire keycard in the area with assembly line (the one to which entrance is guarded by 4 plasma bots) you have to backtrack to the initial entrance area to get another key/keycard from a previously inaccessible room (that is opened with the first keycard). This last item will open a small door in the assembly line area which will let you access a ladder to underground utility section. This section is also connected with the main hall area, which you generally need to get yourself to.

keats92

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 06:33:57 pm »
This was posted elsewhere in response to this thread, so I put it on the wiki.

full size: http://www.underrail.com/wiki/images/4/48/Arke_keys.jpg

Thank you!

But how do i get in to the room with the janitor locker?

I cant even find the button to open the door.

I feel like a retard over here

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 09:26:41 pm »
But how do i get in to the room with the janitor locker?

I cant even find the button to open the door.
The door should open automatically as soon as you approach it, like in the webm below:

https://webmshare.com/play/bQDZo