Author Topic: Impact speed of unique assault rifles  (Read 1711 times)

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Impact speed of unique assault rifles
« on: April 27, 2017, 08:23:57 pm »
I just noticed that while the impact speed of all regular, craftable Marauder/Huszar/Hornet/Chimera assault rifles is set to high, it's only medium for all unique assault rifles.

I don't know, maybe it's intentional, but it seems a little odd. None of the other unique weapons have impact speeds different that their standard, craftable counterparts.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Impact speed of unique assault rifles
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 07:25:27 am »
Good catch! Fixed. :)

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 04:38:08 pm »
Thanks. I'm also wondering if the complete lack of move and shoot precision penalty on all unique assault rifles (as opposed to 5% on standard ones) is intentional. Also applies to the unique Jawbone crossbow.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 12:40:23 pm »
intentional.

Nope. Fixed all of those. As for Jawbone, it also didn't have its close quarters precision set, so as of the next update it's going to have 15% move and shoot penalty and 10% cq penalty.

Keep 'em comin'.

Tygrende

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 06:30:58 pm »
Everything else seems in order. Goood workan.

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 06:48:03 pm »
I would suggest looking at giving Jawbone some kind of buff to make up for the fix to precision penalties, it's pretty underwhelming for being the only unique crossbow you can find in the entire game. On the other hand if Expedition adds more well-balanced unique crossbows then you can disregard this.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 03:12:34 pm »
I would suggest looking at giving Jawbone some kind of buff to make up for the fix to precision penalties, it's pretty underwhelming for being the only unique crossbow you can find in the entire game. On the other hand if Expedition adds more well-balanced unique crossbows then you can disregard this.

It has pretty good damage and critical bonus with only minimal extra precision penalty, so I think it's pretty good. The actual drawback of Jawbone is the strength requirement.

I do agree that we need more unique crossbows, though.