Underrail > Suggestions

Small suggestions that don't deserve their own thread

(1/4) > >>

Eisen:
Hello,

I remember sticky threads like this from forums about other indie games to be quite useful.

Just post smaller stuff like some quality of life improvements, fluff or anything minor.

I will start with more throwing weapons. Strength based weapons like javelins and throwing axes/tomahawks.
Shurikens that fly further and are more accurate than throwing knives but do less damage.

Eisen:

* Being able to see the total value of the request/offer in the barter interface would make it easier to balance things out

* A memory function for the hotkey bar. When you assign lockpicks to a key and use them all up they should automatically be assigned to the key again once you buy/find new lockpicks

Eisen:
Marking items in your inventory as favourites so you can easily spot them when you're hording stuff of the same type
Like when you're using 3 different pistold but also carrying some to sell you should be able to mark your 3 weapons of choice so you can easily switch and dont accidentally sell

eBurn:
Played the game twice and realized how often I have used F9 to reload the beginning of  fight. 1000 times... would be nice to have a perk or just permanent fix that first hit which engages the battle have 100% chance to hit. I am pretty sure everyone just click f9 when you miss your first hit. As long as you can use reload as many times as you want it doesn't affect any aspects of the game, but will save you a lot of time and make gameplay more enjoyable.

MirddinEmris:

--- Quote from: eBurn on April 20, 2017, 05:42:12 am --- I am pretty sure everyone just click f9 when you miss your first hit.
--- End quote ---

No

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version