Author Topic: Foundry prison break = psychic guards?  (Read 1068 times)

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Foundry prison break = psychic guards?
« on: April 07, 2017, 02:48:46 am »
OK it bugs me when RPGs don't let you innovate a solution. I tried something different. First off, this is an uncontrolled zone. So while stealthed I lockpick the storage room and kill the power. Supervisor enters. I close door behind him, kill him, and escape into the vent before anyone enters. Then I return and sneak into surveillance room, disabling the cameras. Re-enter the vent, kill Todor when the guard is across the zone and out of site. Go back through the vent back to storage room, stealth out through the front entrance. Cameras detect me but since I hacked the surveillance no problem, right? No witnesses saw me do anything.

However, Foundry is now hostile :(

EDIT: The issue appears to be that the logic of the game does not allow you to disable the surveillance first, in spite of the fact that the text on the terminal leads you to believe this specifically. You can only do so after killing or escaping with Todor. I think the text should be changed, since mentioning that you configure it to "spoof" normal activity is misleading.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:59:48 am by Hal900x »

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Foundry prison break = psychic guards?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 08:39:08 pm »
Retrace your steps and make 100% sure you haven't done anything wrong. If not, it's probably a bug and you could report it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 08:40:42 pm by Megaost »