Author Topic: Mutated Pig leather tabi boots bug  (Read 1315 times)

Vlodril

• Noob
    • View Profile
Mutated Pig leather tabi boots bug
« on: December 26, 2015, 06:03:21 pm »
Give the minus to persuation and the bonus to intimidate but as far as i can tell they do not give the 17 bonus to either dodge or evasion.

(your verification system is kinda over the top guys :P ).

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Mutated Pig leather tabi boots bug
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 06:21:13 pm »
Give the minus to persuation and the bonus to intimidate but as far as i can tell they do not give the 17 bonus to either dodge or evasion.

(your verification system is kinda over the top guys :P ).

Alright, I'll check it out when I get the chance.

Don't worry, you'll through the verification now. ;) It was necessary, believe me.

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 07:28:58 am »
I resurrected this thread because I'm still having this problem today. What's the status on this Styg? Is the bonus given but not showing up on the character sheet? I see the other changes (ie Stealth bonus) but no Dodge/Evasion.

EDIT: just to clarify, dodge/evasion does show up in the stats page, but not the character sheet. However, Stealth DOES show up in the character sheet as well as stats page. Perhaps just a minor display bug?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:15:28 pm by Hal900x »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 09:51:53 am »
The dodge and evasion and skills that have directly derived "stats" and when there are items that modify those they usually apply to the stat and not the skill itself, so that's why you can't see them in the character sheet. Weirdly implemented, I know, and I don't remember why I did it that way. In any case, you shouldn't worry as long as it's stated in the combat stats window.