Author Topic: Tunnler in core city  (Read 1566 times)

Darcek

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Tunnler in core city
« on: January 22, 2017, 10:38:42 am »
I fixed the tunneler before I even talked to Sneaky and Gorky..
Now when I speak to Sneaky about it,theres no option with him or Gorsky to say its done.

Am I doing something wrong or is this quest broken and I should leave it be?

I haven't done the warehouse quest as well.Maybe I need warehouse before Tunneler updates?
Didnt do warehouse yet cause I have no Idea which set of Armor is bobs(didn't know ill need it to pass the guard.the guard knows that bob was black and im white anyway and wearing a backlava didnt help either)
And my intimidation of dock master failed now he wouldnt even speak with me again plus he always notice me in stealth so i cant pick the lock either.with 85 stealth even which sux.

trrz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Tunnler in core city
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 07:29:04 am »
you can't fix the tunneler yourself. you need help.

Darcek

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 11:47:12 am »
What you mean I cant?
I did fix it on my own. Didn't do a screen save but it said I was able to fix it and its available to be used now.

Maybe you mean by "you cant" :If you will,it will break the quest.Which is something I already know and thought maybe some workaround.this is a bug otherwise that needs to be treated.
aka if you "cant" then the game shouldn't let you fix it or give you offer for it(I think I had an "Electronics" Option to fix it)

This Person

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 01:08:04 pm »
If my memory serves me, in order to tell Gorsky about your success, you need to pick the dialog option to talk about Core City. One of the resulting dialog options should then allow you to complete the quest.