Author Topic: All of Core City hostile  (Read 2217 times)

Cratzzz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
All of Core City hostile
« on: January 08, 2017, 02:27:38 am »
When engaging some gangsters, some commoners all of a sudden went hostile. And when checking another zone, seeing that no one there was hostile i saved thinking all is good...But then when returning to Protectorate controlled zone, they attacked...I have maybe tried to play this game to the finish atleast several times, and it's either a mission bug or something else...Fuck! And no, don't have any more recent saves...

Is there a something i can do?

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: All of Core City hostile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:48:25 am »
If you don't have any older saves then the answer is almost surely a no.

As for what triggered this, maybe you somehow damaged a commoner? I'm not sure what weapons you used but it's easy to burst someone and one shot missing and hitting someone else.

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 02:43:58 pm »
I did this with a Molotov cocktail. The splash of the flame caused damage to one of the Core City citizens damage, the rest to despise me.

Only remedy was to revert back to a save. Always keep the Gamer's Cardinal Rule mindful - Save early and often...

Cratzzz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 03:15:41 pm »
Alright, fortunatly this is a gem, and i wanted to change my build a bit anyway! Thanks guys.

NEvercalled

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 07:54:21 pm »
just kill protectorate if you don`t want to do missions for them. IF you are hostile to all free factions than you have to restart the game.

Protectorate is free exp.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:56:10 pm by NEvercalled »