Author Topic: Bilocation Confirmed - 4 Will  (Read 1639 times)

drkdmnluck

• Noob
    • View Profile
Bilocation Confirmed - 4 Will
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:25:05 am »
You can get Bilocation on your character with 4 Will, the Tchortist Noble robe, and Junkyard Surprise spamming for the +2 Will. Or 5 Will and Junkyard Surprise. Or 6 Will and the Robe, with the required 35 Thought Control. Unknown if equipment will allow forgoing the 35 Thought Control requirement currently, but suspected.

Kachajal

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Bilocation Confirmed - 4 Will
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 08:33:12 am »
Thanks for sharing, I'm sure the info will be useful for some of the min-maxers out there. Hell, I've been wanting a hybrid psi build for a while, this may be useful for that.

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Bilocation Confirmed - 4 Will
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 05:15:20 pm »
You can get Bilocation on your character with 4 Will, the Tchortist Noble robe, and Junkyard Surprise spamming for the +2 Will. Or 5 Will and Junkyard Surprise. Or 6 Will and the Robe, with the required 35 Thought Control. Unknown if equipment will allow forgoing the 35 Thought Control requirement currently, but suspected.

Iirc learning psionic skills require a set base skill number, not effective skill. I.e. if you have 35+ effective skill but less skill points invested, it doesn't work, at least for skills offered by the teachers in SGS, and I think psionic mentors as well. Unsure if this applies to pillars. I seem to recall that it does, though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:01:31 am by Megaost »