Author Topic: Lenox Pierce  (Read 2266 times)

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Lenox Pierce
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:43:54 am »
Well this mission is bugged for me.

Jon never told me that someone (mordre) was looking for info on him 2 months back. I cannot pickpocket mordre cause I have no skill for it. I cannot kill him with traps because he is superman surving both the TNT and 11 traps, 2 tier 1, 9 tier 2 (cause that's as high a skill I can use).

Obviously I cannot confront him sparking a combat that will not get the SGS out for my blood since no one ever implied him in the murder and Lenox just won't accept me giving him all the other evidence and pointing to him.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Lenox Pierce
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:17:51 pm »
Well I've done all investigation, I've talked to Jon who tellsa me about the spectres, I've talked to the guy in the gun shop which shows me the stuff about the spectres. At this point all I need is proof that it was mordre.

The problem is for starters that Jon never told me that someone who looks like mordre was asking that same thing 2 months ago like he's supposed to. I imagine that is what gives me the option to confront mordre about it.

As it is I have no way to confront mordre, reguardless of having enough persuasion or not. I cannot pickpocket mordre to get his badge as a proof. I cannot "accidentaly" kill him with mine because my skill is not high enough to place high level traps and mordre is apparently superman surving 11 traps and the TNT. Also lenox does not accept all the evidence I give him and me pointing to mordre because I simply have no reason to imply specificly mordre, he just tells me he thinks that's not enough evidence.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 01:08:30 pm »
Yes, the files say how the spectres kill, I had the medic do another autopsy with the new data and he found it. Heck I even noticed in the computer that one large neddle went missing from medical storage prior to learning all of this.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 03:24:55 pm »
Well I know that from the wiki since I was basicly stuck at this point. I had checked the patient records prior to talking to Jon.

EDIT: I've checked a second time to see if it would trigger anything but no.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:08:43 pm by Elhazzared »