Author Topic: acid hunters bug no info from big fish coretech  (Read 1506 times)

NEvercalled

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
acid hunters bug no info from big fish coretech
« on: December 17, 2016, 11:35:15 pm »
however he is called.
i received a message he wanted to meet with me. After all i have only dialog at the end:
"Do you have something for me son?"
and answer no goodby.
I finished gauntlets and arena and free drones quest line. First one was free drone second arena and then gauntlets.

edit:
lvl 22 or 23 right now.
I didn`t only make torch quests (according to wiki), but i wanted to get my house:P. And craft something from that super steel but with 3 int i`m still not able to use it.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:10:28 pm by NEvercalled »

Lucifuga

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: acid hunters bug no info from big fish core
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 05:44:51 am »
Ever talk to Tanner after finishing up with Rail Crossing?

I think you need to turn in his quest
"Tanner wants you to find out what is happening in Rail Crossing and assist them with their problem"
Then Rupert Simmons should give you quest to find Acid Hunters if Buzzer lived

If Buzzer died though and you didn't learn about Acid Hunters you'll need to take a quest in Foundry
"Chief wants you to investigate a small group of Faceless that was spotted west of Foundry. Find out why they're there and report to the chief"
You'll have to help the Faceless in order to progress main story though
Faceless' stolen object

Versions 1.0.1.8 and up have another way to learn about Acid Hunters but I wouldn't know of it
Maybe someone else can chime in about it

Recap:
Learn about Acid Hunters
Report to Tanner and then Rupert should give quest

To craft with super steel try Junkyard Surprise for +2 int
Might give you enough of a boost to use it

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 05:54:41 am »
What Lucifuga said.

If that failed your last option would be fighting a bunch of Ironheads for Bloody Mobile Computer.

Direct quote from wiki:
Acquiring this device and reading the recent memos is one way to learn about Cornell's involvement with The Cube. This is the only way to progress in the main questline if Buzzer didn't survive the faceless assault at Rail Crossing and the faceless near Foundry (or Hugo) died before their quest could be completed.

NEvercalled

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 05:18:06 pm »
"Chief wants you to investigate a small group of Faceless that was spotted west of Foundry. Find out why they're there and report to the chief"
i have done this quest and helped faceless. i said them about the device so they moved.

"Tanner wants you to find out what is happening in Rail Crossing and assist them with their problem"
it`s done too

"If that failed your last option would be fighting a bunch of Ironheads for Bloody Mobile Computer"
i have killed them ages ago but didn`t even bother to loot.

However i knew about the device when i was talking to faceless ppl close to foundry - that i remember for sure and it was like 10 lvls earlier.

after junkyard i moved to core city killed gangs there then i moved to foundry and made quests there then railroad then camp hathor.

yes and i didn`t talk in the shop with the faceless just sniped him 100-0.

btw checked crafting skills i need 160 to craft armor in tailoring. righ now i have 130 with junkyard food so...

IT is my second run so more less i know what is where.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:11:02 pm by NEvercalled »

NEvercalled

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: acid hunters bug no info from big fish coretech
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 11:23:41 pm »
bump.
We can say that i finished the game and still nothing.
Is the queue of the missions important?

So i give up:P.

My first run was for protectorate and i didn`t have any problems. So something is with coretech or the way i have done things. And bcs i play only on one save it is not even worth to try it again.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:05:52 am by NEvercalled »