Author Topic: Bug during GMS mission  (Read 1581 times)

Aiw

• Noob
    • View Profile
Bug during GMS mission
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:32:25 pm »
I'm playing Underrail version 1.0.1.10 from GOG.

I was getting towards the end of the mission. I was on the very bottom floor where you meet the old man being held hostage by two raiders that were waiting on a third partner.

I have a save right outside the bosses room filled with a few hostages. My strategy was throwing a cocktail right on top of the boss, burning all three raiders inside. Whenever the last raider dies, the game crashes for me. Ive killed the last raider by fire, grenade, gunshots. Doesnt matter what i use it crashes when they die.

I wanted to finish that little part of the mission but i had to skip it instead and just leave with the key.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Bug during GMS mission
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 12:09:34 pm »
It's a known bug which has been fixed a while ago, but we still haven't released that patch. More info on how to circumvent this issue in this thread --> http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2288.0

However, the good news is that this patch could perhaps, maybe - probably arrive quite soon, we hope, so stay tuned.

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 09:35:12 pm »
However, the good news is that this patch could perhaps, maybe - probably arrive quite soon, we hope, so stay tuned.

Ah, yes, the good 'ol Styg answer of "probably this month, almost certainly this year, and definitely in my lifetime."

Kidding aside, I patiently await the next patch and look forward to the day when I won't have to constantly answer this question on the Steam forums. ;)

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 01:19:15 pm »
It's not like they're doing it to troll us...

lol