Author Topic: Some questlines access and outcome clarification (spoilers)  (Read 2276 times)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Some questlines access and outcome clarification (spoilers)
« on: December 11, 2016, 07:57:17 am »
I do know that to get some content you need to act precisely, for that long time I got spoilers here and there.

So

Someone claimed on steam that in quest to resque Maura you should NOT kill even single one of prison guard or you won't get content linked with Abraham - is it true or bullshit?
Because before I thought you can kill eveyone in prison stealthily and still get later Abraham-related questline, also I never went so far in game to see it.

Also - I also know (or I think that I know) that Railroad Crossing quest with Faceless - if you kill someone they wil be hostile further.
Is there any difference if I kill everyone except Mindreader?
Should I let him kill Buzzer for becoming friends later or Persuation skill let me avoid that?

Also is there difference between Faceless being neutral or friendly in terms of available lore with is what I aim for.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:19:25 am by Fenix »

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Some questlines access and outcome clarification (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:28:40 am »
Yes.

:o Yes - what? Yes Buzzer should be killed, or yes if your Persuasion skill is high enough to convince Mindreader to let Buzzer go?

Bullshit.
Let me formulate it different - what if you kill everyone here, without being noticed by cameras, and you will kill guard in survellance room first?
I mean does failing Abraham quest shows like Protectorate becomes hostile, or you can clear prison, fail later questline and still Protectorate are neutral to you?

If you're looking for lore, work towards friendly relations and wait for the next patch before going into Deep Caverns.

Someone here wrote that he killed Feceless in RC and even near Foundry (or CC?) and still they were not hostile, or they were friendly, don't remember.

Also, I anyway start another run when Expedition will be relesed, because I think no respec will be avaliable and I already pour 15 (FIFTY!!1) skillpoints into Metathermics.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:39:46 am by Fenix »

Coaxl

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 12:44:15 pm »
I can confirm based on my latest playthrough that killing the Faceless Mindreader does not make the late game Faceless hostile to you if you help the Faceless in Core City and near Foundry.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 01:49:57 pm »
No, I did part with prison many times and Protectorate was fine with me.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 10:33:41 pm »
I have a strange question possible.
What kind of action counts as agressive toward Faceless?
It is killing/damaging them, or just engage in battle with them counts as hostile action?
I just want to disassemble all Plasma Walkers in Rail Crossing.

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 01:34:30 am »
I think Plasma Walkers are fair game in Rail Crossing. You can kill them without consequence.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 01:21:06 pm »
I asked different thing.