Author Topic: Forum game : Random rpg, now with more betterness  (Read 5273 times)

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
  • I just came here to read homestuck and honestly
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
Forum game : Random rpg, now with more betterness
« on: January 17, 2013, 10:11:38 pm »
Hello and welcome to IGT with me! Jeff. in case, you know, you couldn't read the name tag or anything. so, just to lay down some rules here's a list.

1:!!FUN!! is happening. as it ALWAYS does. we could discuss the !!SPECIFICS!! of !!FUN!! on a later date. but for now, doen't worry about it.
2: i am the DM here. that means i have secondary ruler-ship over the thread. Styg has the wheel, i'm holding map. if someone particularly pisses me off, then so help me, i will open the can of verbal woop-ass and apply elite liberal justice!

3: this isn't a damn college course of Norse/Slavic/pre-Jesus history, its a forum game. great discression on the part if the viewer is needed. There WILL be inaccuracies, there WILL be miss spelled things, and there WILL be liberal levels of meta shit going on. its part of the atmosphere, embrace it!

5: DON'T CORRECT ME! EVER!

---------------------------------------------
now that, that's over i can lay down some game rules

1: submit a character profile like this

NAME:

SKILLSET:
you can now put points (5) into any of these given skills!
cookin'
wrastlein'
fightin'
cuttin'
bashin'
hackin'
shootin'
archerin'
each should be self explanitory, cuttin is fighting with edged weapons, bashin is fighting with blunted weapons, hackin; with axes, shootin; crossbows, etc.
RACE:

START GEAR:

axe + chainmail
or
sword + chainmail
or
bow + chainmail
or
tools + bag

---------------------

any given stat  with any number of points, you dont HAVE to choose a the 'appropriate' pack as your starting items, you could get the tools, bash a bandits head in, and steal HIS sword! its free flow story here!
----------------------------------------------------

ok so more than likely everything about this topic will fly under the radar and no one will do anything here, but on the off chance that you do somehow find this and enjoy it, then holy shit im famous. but other than that, this will be illustrated with MS paint and awesome stuff will happen (mabye)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:11:22 am by JeffTheShark »
Words, I don't know.

pringdew

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Forum game : *Insert Generic Title!* (IGT)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:51:28 am »
*cough*dork*cough*

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
Re: Forum game : *Insert Generic Title!* (IGT)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 03:19:39 am »
*cough*shut the hell up if you enjoy your current levels of insultedess*cough*
Words, I don't know.

xmorg

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Forum game : Random rpg, now with more betterness
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 04:21:36 am »
Name: Vuniylile
Race: Elf
Skills
Cooking +4
Bashing +1

Vuniylile is a drifter, traveling the wilds and human lands.  She tried her luck at banditry, where she learned to cook from a few brigands.  She also learned to bash, a nifty skill to keep sweaty bandit paws off the squirl stew...  One day the Red Crow bandits robbed teh wrong noble and were mercilessly hunted to extinction.  Vuniylile, easily evaded capture by pretending to be a table.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:41:21 am by xmorg »

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 11:04:15 pm »
YEAS FICTORY  ok... so that and my personal character! BOB OF BOBINGTON! shall fight of the doomenemies! yay! ok... so il go ahead and make up some character shit and then maheusz has made some kind of map thingy, that i will have to find again! and then business!

ARDIT: you can now download a jpeg character sheet, as i have a mediafire with it, so you can do that. now, dont change anything but the SKILLS, AND THE NAME, AND THE INVENTORY, BUT ONLY TO ADD YOUR ITEM PACK. you should always have the same half crown, and the same cloths.  the skills already there are AMBIENT from BEING ALIVE as a farmer/fisher(wo)man. ok so thats that.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2vkavcz55her1d8

ARDITED AGAIN: what about your item pack brodude?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 07:59:03 pm by JeffTheShark »
Words, I don't know.

maheusz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 06:20:28 am »
I'm going to check the character sheet when I'm at home, but since you reminded me of map... shall I post it already, or should we wait? Maybe do some fog of war stuff? Then again since you and me already seen it and xmorg didn't it would be quite not fair, right?

Just heads up, I'll be probably making ranger character - it's pretty much how I always play :P.

maheusz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 05:26:49 pm »
Okay, my character will be Darto the Alemaster. This male human has always found the settlements and other people quite disgusting. He moved out to the wilderness and survived there using mostly his trusty crossbow. And something just bashing things to death with it, when he ran out of bolts. Yet it seems like he can't really escape his brothers and sisters... because Darto loves ale. And he can't get it anywhere else, but at human towns and villages. He already spent some time hanging in one place, trading furs and sometimes meat for the finest this little place can provide.

My skillsheet (I didn't change the attribute points... should I?):

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 11:08:36 pm »
yes, the 10 free  points was to distribute, or if you want, each 2 stat pointes = 1 skill point, so there you go
Words, I don't know.