Author Topic: Another bug in the Port Zenith quest  (Read 1457 times)

leonwhiteman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Another bug in the Port Zenith quest
« on: October 01, 2016, 06:19:19 pm »
Hello, I have just sneaked into Port Zenith, found the package containing the shield emitters and returned to Gorsky. Unfortunately Gorsky does not acknowledge that I have completed the mission even though I have the shield emitters in my inventory! He just responds as if I have not completed the mission (see attached screenshots). Also Sneaky does not acknowledge that I have the shield emitters. I am not sure what to do about this - I have played over 60 hours into the game and would hate to have to start over. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance. -Leon

leonwhiteman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Another bug in the Port Zenith quest
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 06:32:15 pm »
Oh and btw, absolutely LOVING this game aside from this frustrating issue. Great work!  :)

leonwhiteman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 02:27:30 pm »
Hi Epeli, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have tried that. There is an option: "about the shield emitters...", but that just leads to the response: "what's on your mind?" and my option to reply with "how do I get into the warehouse?".

I have even tried redoing the mission (from an earlier save), but to no avail. I'm wondering if it's got something to do with me getting sidetracked and doing quite a bit of exploring before meeting up with Gorsky in the Hardcore City Bar...

Anyway, it looks like there is no easy fix. Is it possible to get through the game without doing this mission? I'm just about to start the Tunneler mission now in the hope that I can actually progress through the game.

Thanks again.  :)

leonwhiteman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »
Okay... So I thought I'd give the mission one last try. As far as I know I didn't do anything differently (just bribed the superintendent and sneaked into the warehouse). This time, when chatting to Gorsky "about the shield emitters..." after the mission, the option: "I have them right here" appeared!  :D

No idea what actually happened here, but it seems my issue has been resolved. Hope no one else encounters this.

Cheers! Now I can get back to this awesome little game.  :)