Author Topic: Dark side of the Force  (Read 2362 times)

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Dark side of the Force
« on: September 28, 2016, 12:25:00 pm »
So, why there is no way to do some quests for douchebag's and punks such as Ironheads (there is no way even to communicate with them)? Maybe I don't want to help Foundry's mayor and want to rob some iron convoys for Balor and then make him the mayor of Foundry? The same thing with Lunatics and Lurkers, each gang has it's own style: first ones prefer guns and physical strength, second ones - PSI abilities and the last one uses stealth, perfect for players with different play styles. Why not add possibility to join them for people who wants to play as raider? All gangs has even leaders with individual names, just give them some quests please. 

P/S I still want some more crossbow attachments and other things I mentioned few month ago)

Phoenix7786

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Dark side of the Force
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:05:37 pm »
Well maybe these bandit factions aren't in the mood to talk :P

Wildan

• Scavenger
  • Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 08:33:37 pm »
It's the classic raider paradox:
How can anybody join their ranks if they attack everybody on sight.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 01:16:58 pm »
epeli, it would be an interesting opportunity (if it will be added in upcoming DLC), but still I wonder why Styg made classical KOS raiders (like those ones in late Fallout games) instead of adding a possibility to do some quests for them. Recently I finished AoD and it was a possibility to talk with almost all bandits or even to work on their leader, also you were able to pay them some gold if you did not wanted to shed blood.