Author Topic: Transition error near lurker base  (Read 1588 times)

Thalon

• Noob
    • View Profile
Transition error near lurker base
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:43:50 am »
I have to report a bug: my game crashes every time I try to enter a certain zone.
According to the wiki the zone is the lurker base.
Here is my error log:
Code: [Select]
Game Version: 1.0.1.10
Error: System.Exception: Failed to load locale 'LUP-A8 - Lower Underrail'. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Eccezione generata dalla destinazione di una chiamata. ---> System.InvalidCastException: L'oggetto deve implementare IConvertible.
   in System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterConverter.Convert(Object value, Type type)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo.GetValue(String name, Type type)
   in aox..ctor(SerializationInfo A_0, StreamingContext A_1)
   in a8y..ctor(SerializationInfo A_0, StreamingContext A_1)
   --- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
   in System.RuntimeMethodHandle.SerializationInvoke(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext& context)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.CompleteISerializableObject(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.FixupSpecialObject(ObjectHolder holder)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups()
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   in System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   in ak.DeserializeFromBinaryInternal[T](Stream stream, SerializationBinder binder, Int64 dataModelVersion)
   in ak.DeserializeFromBinaryCompressed[T](Stream stream, SerializationBinder binder, Boolean tryToRetrieveDataModelVersion)
   in bhy.GetItemCompressed[T](String name, Boolean throwOnMissing)
   in a13.y4(fv A_0, Boolean A_1)
   --- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
   in cj2.LogAndThrow[T](Exception innerException, LogSeverity severity, String message, Object[] messageArgs)
   in a13.y4(fv A_0, Boolean A_1)
   in bhm.adi(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1)
   in a4p.x3(amb A_0)
   in aa7.e(amb A_0)
   in beb.a(amb A_0)
   in beb.b(amb A_0)
   in beb.c0(amb A_0)
   in aa7.g(amb A_0)

I also include a copy of my savegame if needed (just take the east exit near the character to make the game crash).
Thanks in advance for any info.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:18:05 pm by Thalon »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Transition error near lurker base
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 08:24:37 am »
Found the bug and fixed it for the future. I'm not sure I can fix your save. Can you continue the game and just avoid that area?

Thalon

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 10:52:33 am »
Found the bug and fixed it for the future. I'm not sure I can fix your save. Can you continue the game and just avoid that area?

Sure, hope that there are not oddities in that area (because I explored all the upper underrail until now, I feel quite underpowered and I'm in dire need of a level up before venturing into the lower caverns).
Do you plan on releasing a patch to fix it in the near future?
BTW, ignore the same bug report I sent you on your e-mail.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 07:25:45 am »
We'll be releasing a patch to fix this, but I'm not exactly sure when.

You're probably having problems with the endgame because you spread yourself a bit too thin. You literally invested in every skill and kept all base abilities in the average range. This can probably work, but you'd need to be quite good and knowledgeable of the game in order to pull it off.