Underrail > Bugs

Stuck in overly high resolution settings

(1/5) > >>

ADH_DJ:
Hi,

Just purchased (from Desura) and started the Alpha bulid and changed the res to my screens res and selected full screen. Now, when either the new game screen or the options boxs come up I cannot  start a new game or relect a new res as The screen does not show the 'OK' or 'Apply' buttons.

If there's a reset options to default settings that would help. I have uninstalled multiple times unsucessfully.

Styg:
Delete this file:
Documents\My Games\Underrail\config.dat

That will reset all configuration properties to default.

ADH_DJ:
I was looking for this, but obvioulsy in the wrong folder.

Many Thanks! :)

mimimmo:
I know it's an old post but, I'm a Steam user, I've jsut purchased the game and did the same thing as ADH_DJ did. To solve the problem i went to the folder you suggested him but I can't find the file you mentioned... Is there a way to solve this problem for Steam users? Thanks ^_^

Styg:

--- Quote from: mimimmo on September 25, 2013, 09:08:34 pm ---I know it's an old post but, I'm a Steam user, I've jsut purchased the game and did the same thing as ADH_DJ did. To solve the problem i went to the folder you suggested him but I can't find the file you mentioned... Is there a way to solve this problem for Steam users? Thanks ^_^

--- End quote ---

It's in the same place for the Steam version as well. What system are you running?

Could you post the full path at which you looked for the file?

On Win7, it should be something like: c:\users\YourName\My Documents\My Games\Underrail

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version