Author Topic: discussing personal life problems with complete and total strangers!  (Read 3987 times)

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
  • I just came here to read homestuck and honestly
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
ok! so i recently had a falling out with my girlfriend that has left me in a veritable PIT of self pity, tears, and not a small amount of hard liquor. i don't really know what i did, or how it happened, or even why i did it, but now my significant other has just become my 'other' she won't SPEAK to me, she won't TOUCH me, she won't be AROUND me, and she can hardy even LOOK at me! halp!
Words, I don't know.

Meat Dragon

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: discussing personal life problems with complete and total strangers!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 07:02:39 am »
Up your hard liquor intake tremendously, use all the urine you are sure to produce to float out of your hole of misery. Has worked for me at every low point in my life.

You can trust this advice, I've been deployed twice, lost many friends, 1st wife did leave me, 2nd wife nearly did.

Alcohol is not the answer, it is the question, and the answer is yes. I use it as a cheap and tasty alternative to professional, expensive, uncomfortable therapy.

I hope you get out of your rut, remember, there are at least a billion places to dump semen into, finding one of those places is easy. Just put yourself out there.