Author Topic: Love the game! + Questions  (Read 7741 times)

nthdimension

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Love the game! + Questions
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:57:52 am »
I just bought Under Rail and think it's awesome. Of course, I'm biased, I love isometric computer RPG's. Never could really get into fallout, but then I was rather late discovering fallout (first tried it a couple of years back) and just felt clunky to me. So you could say I've been waiting for a  modern cRPG's that is inspired by but improves upon the formula for me to scratch that post apocalyptic itch. Some questions....

Which direction is north? At the start of the game they mention go north, but there's not any indication of what direction north is. My intuition tells me it's the top right, and that seems to be the case, but nothing says for sure.

At the GMS I found the omni-tool which says it can open and close ventilation shafts. I've been able to open them but not been able to work out how to close them. What am I doing wrong?

Is there a way to recharge Psi? I've been getting my health fixed at the Doctor's but, can't find a way to do similar with Psi. I even tried to see if I  could sleep in my bed, lol. No luck.

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
  • I just came here to read homestuck and honestly
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
Re: Love the game! + Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 01:32:22 am »
psi boosters bro, buy em at the doctor, or make them with blueprints, an empty syringe, and a psi shroom. for the vents, if you right click the omnitool or any other tool, such as ammo, it swiches down the list of functions.
Words, I don't know.

nthdimension

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 04:51:59 am »
Thanks for the fast reply and the tips. I've picked up blueprints and empty syringes. ^^

Now I have another question. I have some raw meat I got from killing things that hop around the lake. Is there any way to cook food?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:27:04 am »
Thanks for the fast reply and the tips. I've picked up blueprints and empty syringes. ^^

Now I have another question. I have some raw meat I got from killing things that hop around the lake. Is there any way to cook food?

Not at the moment, no.

JeffTheShark

• Zoner
  • I just came here to read homestuck and honestly
    • View Profile
    • Something pretentious
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 09:44:16 pm »
also for north here

north is 3
Words, I don't know.

nthdimension

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:58:27 am »
Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. I've now figured out everything. I've started a new character, since my original character was very general. Figure it's better to specialize.