Author Topic: Deploy second T-ray emitter  (Read 1301 times)

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Deploy second T-ray emitter
« on: August 14, 2016, 03:47:52 am »

Well, it's a very small and minor issue, but I guess you dev guys will want to know.

Since those three zone boys have a crossbow user, pay them first then get a better tactical position might be a better idea, because you can get your money back.

Now there is a problem, you can low the payment by Mercantile, 500 to 200, 1000 to 500, but if you cut the payment to 200, the money will be disappeared, 500 or 1000, then the money still remain on them.

Although I'm not sure you guys' original idea, because at Faceless' stolen object, if you save Hugo by money, the money will not on those bandits.

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Deploy second T-ray emitter
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 04:10:46 am »
Sorry I got the wrong idea.

When you cut the payment to 200 charons, your money will "not" be pay to them.

And you also can get extra 200 charons form Principal Investigator Schteff for the robbery, even you already kill them all and get your money back!ha!

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Deploy second T-ray emitter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 01:28:57 pm »
Yeah, the 200 charon option wasn't transferring the money properly. Fixed it for the next patch.

However, when paying Hugo's debt, the money should be transferred to the bandit leader's inventory. Now, it works as intended in my version, but since we haven't released a patch in... centuries, it is possible that I fixed that some time ago and just forgot about it. I don't see mention of it in our change log. Not sure what's going on. It works now, I guess, so... fixed for the next patch. :)