Author Topic: [Spoilers] Bug with the Ending Reel  (Read 1220 times)

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] Bug with the Ending Reel
« on: July 25, 2016, 08:19:15 pm »
This is a rather minor bug, but I noticed upon finishing the game that even though I retook the Black Crawler base for the Zone Rats with Gorsky, Sneaky, and Dan--and did it with no casualties--the ending slide for Core City gives me the following line, which shouldn't play because Dan joined the Zone Rats and survived:

EDIT: Uh, okay for some reason 2/3rds of my post just got deleted. It looked fine when I posted it, but whatever. What I was saying was that the ending slide for the Zone Rats played as if Dan never joined the Zone Rats, which he did in my playthrough. I assume that the flag for Dan joining the Zone Rats and living wasn't checked off for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:15:26 pm by Flamem »

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers] Bug with the Ending Reel
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 08:05:28 am »
Certain characters will mess up the post (umlauts, some apostrophes, accents and similar), chopping it of at the point where the offending character was used. The preview shows it fine, but the post will still turn out wrong. Try to use ascii characters only and everything should be fine. Also, the same applies to personal messages.

As for the bug itself, fixed for the next patch. :)