Author Topic: So, is the game officially *done*?  (Read 32268 times)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: So, is the game officially *done*?
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2016, 08:23:11 am »
You'll be able to access the new content from the Core City during the mid-game and later, so you don't have to finish the game or start a new one if you have one running.

Styg, so what happens with the story line? I was under impression that this expansion was going to continue into north underrail...This is something completely different. Are you working on the story line expansion as well? when can we expect it around?

The most important question there is. I double that :)

We currently do not plan to expand the main storyline through a DLC. And when I say main storyline, I mean the C*** stuff and the main actors in relation to it.

What plan to do, however, is expand the world and lore to reveal more information that pertains to this storyline and its events.

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2016, 12:38:49 pm »
You'll be able to access the new content from the Core City during the mid-game and later, so you don't have to finish the game or start a new one if you have one running.

Styg, so what happens with the story line? I was under impression that this expansion was going to continue into North Underrail...This is something completely different. Are you working on the story line expansion as well? when can we expect it around?
Like, Hexagon and trailing Tanner? Further hijinks with United Stations and the Protectorate?

It would be nice to encounter further CAU - they really, REALLY need derailed... :)

We currently do not plan to expand the main storyline through a DLC. And when I say main storyline, I mean the C*** stuff and the main actors in relation to it.

What plan to do, however, is expand the world and lore to reveal more information that pertains to this storyline and its events.

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2016, 01:44:26 pm »

Styg, so what happens with the story line? I was under impression that this expansion was going to continue into north underrail...This is something completely different. Are you working on the story line expansion as well? when can we expect it around?

Does this mean that if all the planets align there might one day be a sequel that continues the main storyline?  :) You give us a hand and we take the whole arm, but I am very hyped for the dlc.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2016, 07:08:08 pm »

But you would do it eventually? or will we never experience north underrail storyline. Or are you planing to do a sequal that would start from North underrail.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2016, 07:28:46 pm »
Let's just say that what we would like to do with North Underrail (and we do have plenty of ideas for this place) is way beyond the scope of even a very large expansion.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2016, 08:00:34 pm »
Let's just say that what we would like to do with North Underrail (and we do have plenty of ideas for this place) is way beyond the scope of even a very large expansion.

Thank you very much for all your help. I cant wait to see it :)